find the colour of happiness...


Saturday, November 14, 2009

cover latter

Mohd Zulkarnain Bin Noorzalli
Lot 3815, Jalan Kenanga
Kampung Sura Jeti
23000 Dungun
Terengganu

March 11, 2008

Human Resources,
ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc.
Menara ExxonMobil,
50088 Kuala Lumpur City Center,
Kuala Lumpur.

Dear Sir,

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSTRUMENT AND ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN OR PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN

I have a great pleasure in submitting my application for the above mentioned job.

I believe that I have the necessary qualifications to meet your requirement. I have a (SKM) Certificate in Electrician Level 1 and 2 from Pusat Kemahiran Bintai Kinden. The certificate was released by Majlis Latihan Vokasional Kebangsaan Malaysia (MLVK).
Excel and Internet. I am conversant in Malay Language and slight conversant in English.
I’m hardworking, dedicated and willing to locate in anywhere if required. I enjoy traveling and posses my own transport. I’m also able to work independently as well as a team and to work late hours and willing to learn something new. I thus believe and confident I am qualified to do the job effectively if I am given the opportunity to prove myself.

I enclose a copy of my resume with recent photograph for your attention. I’m willing to attend an interview at any time convenient to you. I’m looking forward to receiving a favorable reply from you soon.
I’m also competent in the using of computers and know some programs such as Ms Word,

Yours truly,

...........................................
Mohd. Zulkarnain B. Noorzalli

Encl,

No comments:

Post a Comment