find the colour of happiness...


Friday, June 11, 2010

Electric

I've got my finger on the phone
I never thought it'd take me so long
Girl, don't ever let them put you down
Don't ever let them push you around
Crush, and all the thing Ive left behind
And when I started think of to be another time
I'll never mind
And I am
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I wanna be loved by you
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I wanna be loved by you
And when the night is closing in
Can you hear me calling within
Crush, and all the things I've left behind
And when we take the stage tonight you'll be on my mind
Yes, you'll be the one
And I am
Electric
I just want to dance
Electric
I just want to dance
I wanna be loved by you
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I wanna be loved by you
And when we take the stage tonight you'll be on my mind
Yes, you'll be the one
And I am
And I am
I wanna be loved by you
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I'm Electric
I just want to dance
I wanna be loved by youuu

24 comments:

  1. 婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete